I am not sure that I have been diabetic

Q: Dear Sir/s:

I am about 56 years old. My height is about 5'4". My weight is around 60 kg. I visited a Lab last days to get checked my fasting glucose level. He got my blood for it. He said that he will tell me of it in about 10-15 minutes later.

He then came to me and handed me over the result of my Glucose. The result was of 210. Is it normal one or not?

What should I do in this regard? Should I need any medicines to get it normal or I don't need at all. What the steps should I take to avoid its rising up level? Do you have any suggestions about it then please email them as soon as you view/read this request.

I would appreciate if you please let me know the normal fasting glucose level of my age fellows.
I look forward to hearing from you very soon.

Read more: http://www.healthboards.com/boards/diabetes/1010520-fasting-glucose-level.html#ixzz3o09WrLs4

Symptoms:  No symptoms appear so far.