I am not sure what is happening, I might have lost the baby, in the hospital they said I have a urin infection

Patient: Hello I would like to ask you is it an emergency if I for 2 days already have a lot of blood coming and it is Not period . it comes suddenly, like pouring on the street with all the trousers being wet and covered in blood, I wake up in the night with wavelike pain. We were trying for a baby but the tests show negative. I haven’t had period for a month already and I also suffer from Anomia as when I went to do my blood test I didn’t have any blood coming. All the urin and blood tests show normal results. But this scares me a lot, non one can tell me what is wrong with me, please help I am desperate

Symptoms: Bleeding

Patient: Please help mecasap I am desperate

View all posts