I am noticing small white bumps when I stretch the

Patient

Q: I am noticing small white bumps when I stretch the skin out on my testicles. I normally cannot see them unless I squeeze the testicle to make the skin pop out more. They are all over my testicles and go a tiny bit up my penis? Only Different times does it itch. It never itches constantly it just itches kind of bad when it does. It also gets kind of red. I haven't had unprotected sex since I can remember. Is this normal ?
http://www.thisiswhyimbroke.com/scrotum-backpack
This is honestly the closest resemblance I can find. Somebody please help me asap!!

I am noticing small white b...-1
Doctor