Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I am on my periods last night my bf fingered me

I am on my periods last night my bf fingered me

Patient: I am on my periods..last night my bf fingered me for like 5sec(but he didnt even touch his penis before that and it ws my 3rd day)..then he rubbed his penis on my vagina but no penetration and no ejacuation at all.. i am pretty sure he peed a lot of times after his last ejacuation.. can i get preg from that? are there any early preg test so that if i am i cn start on morning pills??

Symptoms: Anxiety stress

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.The chance of you becoming pregnant are very low. But to be on the safe side, I think y ou should take the ipill within 72 hours.Also, 1 week after your periods please take a preg test to see if its positive. If positive, please see a Doctor.Hope this helps you.