I am on the depo shot but we have decided

Patient

Q: I am on the depo shot but we have decided to have a baby. My last shot was on 2/2/15. Can I start taking fertility drugs to help get my cycle?

Doctor

A:   Hi,

Depo shots will have working time period of one to three months depending on the dosage of hormone in it.
After completing this time period, it will take one to two months for regularization of hormones levels and for recurrence of regular ovulatory menstrual cycles.
So, better to wait for one month after completion of working period of depo and plan pregnancy.

Hope this helps.
Take care.