I am on the pill and I forgot to take

Patient

Q: I am on the pill and I forgot to take it on Saturday, I didn't realise until Sunday, so I took two on Sunday - one in the morning and one on the evening ! My boyfriend and I had intercourse on Saturday and he came
Inside
Of
Me, is there a chance that I couldb be pregnant ? :(

Doctor

A:   Hi,

As you took the missed pill within 24 hours along with the regular pill, the possibility of pregnancy is less.
You can expect the same contraceptive efficacy as with regular intake.
If you miss your expected date of periods, please go for urine pregnancy test once to rule out the possibility of pregnancy.

Take care.