I am posting a picture of a woman's scalp The

Patient : I am posting a picture of a woman's scalp. The person suffers from MS even though I don't think that has anything to do with it. But they look like warts. I will be taking her to her own dermatologist but I'd like a quick answer if possible if this is anything to worry about. I just noticed them yesterday...not sure how long they have been there.
I am posting a picture of a...-1
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for your query, an elucidate history and the clear picture. Yes, they are classical of warts. The tre atment is to cauterize ( burn) by dithermy machine. No, nothing to worry about it as they are treatable. Her Dermatologist will give the curative treatment after the physical examination. I hope this answers your query. Please post more details about the condition and ask further follow ups. Regards,

Patient: Ok thanks for clearing it up.
Patient: You can close this out.
Doctor: Thanks for your appreciation and most welcome