I am Pregnant and due for C-Section in tomorrow early

Patient

Q: I am Pregnant and due for C-Section in tomorrow early morning. My health is fine and i don't have any medical issues. The only thing that bothers me is that i am into one injection daily of innohep 3,500 since 6 weeks pregnancy till now 38 week end. Actually, My Doctor prescribed it for me due to my last one time "Miscarriage" though i delivered 4 healthy children in the past and never had LMWH. Now i have an operation after 48 hrs and my Doctor advised me not to Inject innohep anymore. Is it going to harm my baby if i didn't inject innohep for more than 36 hrs, I am very much worried to lose the baby, please advise. Also, please note the followings;
- No History of coagulation in my family nor with me in the past.
- My baby is healthy with perfect weight.
- I never had coagulation in my legs nor anywhere else.
- Detailed blood results taken in 8 weeks pregnancy were fine, no signs of coagulation, and many other doctors advised that 90% i don't have coagulation.

Regards,

Symptoms:  None
Doctor