I am pregnant and my insurance or something like that

Patient : I am pregnant and my insurance or something like that wont let me go to the doctors what do i do?
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Proper medical care is important during pregnancy. If you want to continue the pregnancy and if you are not able to go to doctor frequently, plan that at least you have following visits: First visit before or at around 10 to 11 weeks along with dating ultrasound. Then two to three visits up to seven months. TIFA (Targeted imaging for fetal anomalies) at around 20 weeks. In eight month once in two weeks and in ninth month once in a week visits. One ultrasound examination before delivery. If any complications develop you may need more frequent visits. Take care.