I am pregnant with my third child On first ultrasound

Patient : I am pregnant with my third child. On first ultrasound doctor found a lot of varicose vains in the uterous. she confessed this is her first time sfter 30 years of practice that she has seen that many varicose veins. I dont feel pain at all neither had in the past. should i have a special care during pregnancy?
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. With the progression of pregnancy blood vessels over the uter us can become more prominent and visible, this can be more marked in multigravidas. These may create problems if you have to undergo cesarean section while giving incision these vessels can bleed heavily. If you have a previous normal deliveries and expecting normal delivery this time also, these vessels may not lead to much problem. Better to avoid excessive weight gain, sedentary lifestyle etc and plan regular mild exercise activities like walking every day, which can help in decreasing further development of varicose veins. Hope this helps. Take care.