I am pregnent Age 27 25 weeks running Placenta is

Patient

Q: I am pregnent. Age 27. 25 weeks running. Placenta is in anterior and away from os. I have Uterine fibroids 7.3 cm at the posterior right lateral myometrium. Feeling pain in vagina. I am woried about it. what you think about it?

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

It is possible to have pain in the uterus and also symptoms of bleeding when there are fibroids in the uterus along with the pregnancy. This is because of the increased size of the uterus and also the contraction of the uterus. See a Doctor to get the right treatment. All the best.

Hope this helps you.