Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I am pregnent Age 27 25 weeks running Placenta is

I am pregnent Age 27 25 weeks running Placenta is

Patient: I am pregnent. Age 27. 25 weeks running. Placenta is in anterior and away from os. I have Uterine fibroids 7.3 cm at the posterior right lateral myometrium. Feeling pain in vagina. I am woried about it. what you think about it?

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.It is possible to have pain in the uterus and also symptoms of bleeding when there are f ibroids in the uterus along with the pregnancy. This is because of the increased size of the uterus and also the contraction of the uterus. See a Doctor to get the right treatment. All the best.Hope this helps you.