September 22, 2018

Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I am realising my sperm several times in every week

I am realising my sperm several times in every week

Patient: I am realising my sperm several times in every week for last 5 years is there any harm in future for my health and married life in case of birth child how can I recover my sexual power

Doctor: Welcome To Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you.Make a note that Masturbation is harmless. It doesn’t harm you a nyway. The only harm it does is that if you do it excessively it distracts you from your other works. Another harm it can do is to your Psychology by a constant thinking of guilt that can affect your sexual performance.However, excess if everything is bad, you should remember that.It has nothing to do with the symptoms that you are experiencing.Stop thinking about this. Keep your Masturbation activity in moderation.So keep faith and confidence in you.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy