Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I am receiving the depo and have been for about 6 months.

I am receiving the depo and have been for about 6 months.

Patient: I am receiving the depo and have been for abt 6 months now only symptom was acne I never missed a shot but here lately I have been throwing up at the smell of certain foods and I find myself going to the bath room quite often we took two home pregnancy test they bothWe’re negative and I’m craving foods i have two kids already so I know symptoms of pregnancy

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I can understand your concern.The probabilities of pregnancy are very less as you are on depot shot regularly and your pregnancy test is negative after 14days.The symptoms can be due to hormonal disturbances.Hope it was useful.Regards