I am sarthak,male,20 years oldi have been suffering from&

Patient

Q: I am sarthak,male,20 years old....i have been suffering from"cellulitis" since april 7 '2015 i.e. around 40 days back...it all started with a redness nd swelling in my left forearm and then by MRI resulted in "cellulitis".I have been treated since with antibiotics like stafcure and other tablets like razo,LCZ and some capsules.For over a month my left forearm had a dressing of "su-mag".
Now the redness and swelling i.e. Infection is over.But i m facing pain in the left forearm since then.I am a sportsperson in asthetics i need to join my gym as soon as possible!
My doctor told me that i'l recover with my pain within 45 days but its been 40 days and i dont think so dat 5 more days could really make much difference ! My doctor has started a tablet called "zentel" for around 24 days back and had given me multivitamin tablets "gold-cal max and etoshine! Yes,the pain is improving but not at a significant rate.

I need your help! All i wanted to know is how much time will it honestly take to recover from pain as much as i could lift weights in gym! Or will this even get 100% fit or not?

Symptoms:  Redness,swelling in left forearm
I am sarthak,male,20 years ...-1
Doctor