I am scared of getting pregnant after having sex for the first time without condom.

Q: Hi im 16, my boyfriend and i decided to Loose my virginity.
im worried because firstly we diddnt use a condom.
we only went in then went in and out about 6 times just to get used to it.
he says he wasnt errect so it was ok? he diddnt orgasim either. im absoloutly horrified that im may get pregnant!! as i heave herd many roumors about there being a 100% chance of getting pregant on the first time depending on weither he orgasims ect. im absoloutly horrified please help!!! and also i cant tell my parents as they are strong catholic and are againt me having sex. im really scared please help me.
the time of the incident was about 2pm friday 27th December. New Zealand time.