I am seeking help with how to deal with my cold symptoms

Patient

Q: I have been experiencing certain symptoms for 10 days now and they haven't even improved. I have nasal congestion, mucus buildup in my throat, sore throat (extremely painful to swallow), cough, and occasional headaches. The worst part is the great difficulty swallowing. I am taking Nasacort, Sedated, gargling warm salt water, and using throat lozenges and still don't feel well. What can I do to help these symptoms.

Symptoms:  I have nasal congestion, mucus buildup in my throat, sore throat (extremely painful to swallow), cough, and occasional headaches.
Doctor