I am sick so often, have been on 10 antibiotics

Q: Since August of 2014, I have seen my general nurse practitioner, an EENT, an Allergist, and a foot doctor. I have been on 9 antibiotics (7 for sinus related symptoms, 1 foot) and on 1 antiviral. I have had a sleep study, x-rays and cultures. Today I woke up with extreme throat pain, fever (which I have not run in at least 15 years), extreme body aches. I went in and the doctor was sure it was a very bad strep but the rapid test was negative. She gave me a shot to start antibiotic right away and prescribed a strong dose of penicillan and 800 mg motrin for pain. Who can I talk to that will look at all of this and help me feel better?

Symptoms:  Today, extreme throat pain, red and white swollen throat (i have no tonsils), extreme body aches and fever between 99.8 and 101. My concern is my frequency of illness