I am six weeks post op a surgical hysteritomy I

Patient

Q: I am six weeks post op a surgical hysteritomy I had everything removed due to sever endometriosis my bladder and my uterus where fused together with endometrial tissue and my bladder and abdominal cavity had to me cleaned of the endometrial tissue the surgery lasted three hours

Since then I have had two bladder infections and think I have another one
But I also have not stopped cramping how long will it take to stop cramping it's not my bladder they tried two bladder spasm meds and neither work it's not my bladder that is cramping it's the surgical site

Doctor