I am skinny but my stomach makes it look like I am pregnant?

Patient

Q: I am extremely skinny. I have a low BMI. For some reason, my belly makes it look like I have the stomach of a pregnant woman. What might the problem be? I am very careful about the things I eat.

Is it just weakness of the TVA?

It has been like this for the last 2 years

I used to be very overweight and then I lost all of the excess weight and gained no muscle at the same time. Did I lose muscle?

I don't feel bloated or gassy and it is not painful and If I pull in my stomach, it looks like there is not much fat. It is just my stomach that comes out

Doctor