I am skinny guyBut i eating so much but nothing

Q: I am skinny guy...But i eating so much but nothing is happened i am still skiny...my age is 20year old ..i want to gain my weight..naturally

A:   Hi
Thank you for the question,

Inadequate feeding habits, prolonged meal time gaps, poor selection of foods, increased physical activity without increasing the food intake can lead to an energy deficit, are a few of the major reasons for being underweight. Here are a few tips:
- Eat and eat often. Eating often means eating five to six small meals a day and packing in those nutrients. This doesn't mean eating junk food and sugars, it means lots of protein and carbs.
- Maximise the avocados, dairy products, nuts (including peanut butter), and meats; stay away from ice cream, fries and fatty junk foods.
- Go high-protein. Though it's a myth that protein builds muscle, it is an essential part of your diet. It's a building block of our entire body: muscles, bones, skin, hair, and blood. Go for high-protein foods to fill up.
- Increase your workout.

I hope this will help you. Have a nice day.