I am still waiting on my results The doctor said

Patient

Q: I am still waiting on my results. The doctor said it was a clear water like fluid with clear bubbles in my vagina/ cervix. I took a bath before my pap smere. I previously stopped taking baths because I felt as if water would get stuck in my vagina. After taking a bath at random times during the day water would come flowing out of my vagina making me feel wet down there.

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

Getting a clear discharge from the vagina is normal and nothing to worry about. Please talk to a Doctor if you start getting blood from the vagina or if there is a lot of foul smell.

Wish you good health.