Ask The Doctor > Pending > I am suffering from a permanent feeling of incomplete evacuation

I am suffering from a permanent feeling of incomplete evacuation

Patient: I am suffering from a permanent feeling of incomplete evacuation of bladder. This started at the age of 15 and now I am 26. I hv consulted urologists many times. At the age of 19 I had a dilation operation. After that 3years went well. The prb started again and the medicine that always have been helpful is urivoid. But for last 6 months even it is not working. please suggest something. Urine culture reports have always been normal. KUB ultrasound however sometimes shows post void volumes max of 80ml. But even when its below 20 the urge of urination persists. Please help.

Doctor: