I am suffering from blisters and sever itchiness around my

Q: I am suffering from blisters and sever itchiness around my wound on the leg.
At the moment I am using Bactroban ointments and Calasthetic cream.
What can you recommend

Symptoms:  Blisters and itchiness

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform.
You seem to be having a traumatic ulcer.
In such a big wound, I prefer to advise oral broad spectrum antibiotics like combination of ampicillin and cloxacillin to my patients. You are already applying Bactroban which contains Mupirocin 2 percent. You should apply it at least 2 times per day.

In such big wound, growth peptides containing formulations also help.
You should keep the wound clean and dry. Wash it daily with soap and water two times a day.
In diabetes, wound healing takes longer time. I would like to advise you to get your blood sugar levels done.
In case it does not respond to all of these, you should get a skin biopsy done from the margin of the ulcer and stain for AFB to rule out Mycobacterial or Atypical mycobacterial infection.

Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.
I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.