I am suffering from Coronary artery disease and i have

Patient: I am suffering from Coronary artery disease and i have attached my report .please have lookand suggest me what to do.thank you so much

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.Considering your age and reviewing the coronary arteriography report, there is a tightn ess in the main vessel which supplies the heart, the LAD and other minor irregularities in left and right vessels. This indicates a surgical intervention at the earliest. The ejection fraction is although fine, hence a coronary bypass grafting would be ideal since you are not in any danger of a present heart failure.The decision given on management is accurate. Consider going for the bypass surgery, stenting may be needed depending on the condition of the vessels and occlusion levels. You will also need medications life-long like aspirin, statins and clopidogrel variety. Avoid smoking, alcohol and oily food.Wish you a speedy recovery and a healthy life.Hope this helped.Regards