I am suffering severe acne for about 1 year I

Patient

Q: I am suffering severe acne for about 1 year. I waited 6 months because I thought It was just normal to have a little acne for a 16 year-old- guy. It get worse so I decided to go to a dermatologist to consult my skin condition but it never helped. After 4 months, It is still the same. I made some research and found that BP would be a hope for my skin condition. So started to use BP 5% cream and after 20 days, there was 50% improvement but my face turns whiter than my body.

my regimen:
-Acne wash (with salicylic acid)
-BP 5%
-Facial Moisturizer

you can even see the skin tone boundary between my face and neck. It really bothers me. what will I do? will I stop using BP cream because of its bleaching effect? or tan my face?

Doctor