Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I am taking glutathione capsules and just had my 1st shot of contraceptive

I am taking glutathione capsules and just had my 1st shot of contraceptive

Patient: I am taking glutathione capsules and just had my 1st shot of drpotrust contraceptive. Can i still continue taking up glutathione capsules?

Doctor: Hello,Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.comI understand your concern.Yes, both the drugs have no interactions and you can continue both.However, try to keep an interval of 1-2 hours in between you consume both the drugs. Don’t take them together.Studies have been done, and no study has been able to demonstrate any interaction between glutathione and contraceptives provided the interval is maintained.Hope this was helpful,Regards