I am tired and feel depressed

Patient : Hello, I'm a 17 year old girl, and I am anemic. I take my supplements and eat what I am suppose to eat. But in the last month I have been bruising very easily in weird places, I have red spots (rashes) all over my arms and hands, I am extremely tired and I lost 15 pounds (unintentionally), I'm very pale and also suffering from depression. Should i be worried?
Doctor :   Hi. Thank you for writing to ATD. It seems that you have anemia with decreased platelet levels. This could be due to reduced vitamin levels that cause the blood to not be synthesized. To reach a diagnosis, you should talk to a Doctor and get your blood examined. The examination will show the blood picture and tell you what is lacking. Then, the Doctor will be able to treat you. Hope this helps. All the best.