I am too young to have a baby

Patient

Q: I am two young to have a baby, let alone sex. And I have missed my period by two days, are there any home remedies to make sure I am not pregnant?

Doctor

A:   Thanks for your question.

Periods may come as late as 10 days which is also normal. At a young age due to stress itself, the hormones may be deranged and so may be your menstruation. So worries over there .
It is good that you think about not taking responsibility of being a mother at such a young age. So whenever you initiate sex , always 'condom' it, it will save you from getting STDs or HIV as well as from becoming pregnant.

Hope this helps.