I am trying to conceive

Patient

Q: I am trying to conceive I took depo in October but didn't get my second shot in January now it's march been feeling sharp pains and some times pressure in my lower abdomen and back sometimes when I get up I feel a pulling in my vaginal area been going on for a week

Symptoms:  Pain in stomach school glue like discharge and back pain
Doctor

A:   Hello Dear! Generally whatever you are saying are all the side effects of the depo injection. It is advisable that you consult your doctor who may review and advice change of medication which can make you feel more comfortable.

Have a good day.