Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I am trying to conceive for past 6 month and i had prescribed to take 400 capsule every day.

I am trying to conceive for past 6 month and i had prescribed to take 400 capsule every day.

Patient: I am trying to conceive for past 6 month and doctor has prescribed to take ne 400 capsule daily 2 times along with folvit follic acid tablet whole month can I continue taking this I heard ne 400 should not take after 14 day

Doctor: Hello,it is to be understood that ne 400 tablets as such have no role in pregnancy as its a vitamin E tablet which ma y have effect on skin ideally. It is not recommended for prolong use , but folic acid tablets have to be continued regularly till you conceive and even after that for 14 weeks. This prevents any congenital malformations in the foetus and hence protective.I hoep i have addressed you concerns here,regards