I am trying to conceive for past 6 month and i had prescribed to take 400 capsule every day.

Patient

Q: I am trying to conceive for past 6 month and doctor has prescribed to take ne 400 capsule daily 2 times along with folvit follic acid tablet whole month can I continue taking this I heard ne 400 should not take after 14 day

Doctor

it is to be understood that ne 400 tablets as such have no role in pregnancy as its a vitamin E tablet which may have effect on skin ideally. It is not recommended for prolong use , but folic acid tablets have to be continued regularly till you conceive and even after that for 14 weeks. This prevents any congenital malformations in the foetus and hence protective.
I hoep i have addressed you concerns here,
regards