I am Trying to conceive i want to know my

Q: I am Trying to conceive i want to know my fertlity days my periods dates are 14 dec ,16 jan third month 16 feb
I want to ask that after unprotected sex in night some liquid stuff is leaked out in,the morning is this worry .now i m desperate for a baby plz answer what to do

A:   Hello dear,
Thank for trusting us about your health care.

I can understand your concerns.
Fertility days can be calculated by subtracting 17 days from your cycle.
Like if you have 30 days cycle your most fertile days are 13th day to 19th day of your cycle( considering first day is first day of bleeding ).
Most fertile days are period 4-5 days before, during ovulation and 1-2 days after ovulation, so do alternate days sex during this period to get maximum chance of pregnancy.
No that liquid stuff is secretion of glands and semen during sexual intercourse, so there is no need to worry.

Hope it is useful, feel free to discuss more questions.
Good luck.