I am trying to figure out what my options are

Patient : I am trying to figure out what my options are I was in a very bad automobile accident back in 2011. I was told that I would have the severe back and neck strain for the rest of my life. I have currently been going to the chiropractor to try to relieve some of the pain. However she did do a couple X-ray's for herself to know what exactly was going on, and in her findings she has found that my neck is completely out of wack. She stated that the neck is supposed to look like a "C" shape but instead of my neck looking in the shape of a "C" it is a backward C shape where from the hit it has bent the other way. I have also been told that it is very possible that I have a herniated disk between my shoulder blades just below the neck. I tend to move my head to the right and to the left and even down or up and causes me to have dizziness spells that last for a couple minutes at a time. I have went through physical therapy to try to strengthen and relieve the pain, I have taken over the counter pain killers and even muscle relaxers, and stronger narcotics for the pain prescribed by the doctor. What would be the best treatment i should look in to doing to help relieve the pain or even get rid of the pain.
Symptoms:  Upper back pain, dizziness, stiffness, sharp pains, stabbing pains, aching pains, it is constant. From the middle of my back up to my neck and at times I even get very bad headaches that I can feel generate from my back up my neck to the top of my head.