I am trying to get pregnant with my second child

Patient : I am trying to get pregnant with my second child. the last 5 days I have been experiencing abdominal bloating and a fluttery feeling, feel nausea, and my abdomen feels heavy. I should be on my period now but have been having light pink spotting for the 2 days before today which I have never experienced before. I took a home pregnancy test 2 days ago and another this morning and both have come given a negative result. should I be concerned about the spotting and how long should I wait to take another home pregnancy test?
Symptoms:  Abdominal discomfort - bloating, fluttery feeling, slight cramping during the day (not like period pain)
nausea
spotting - light pink and watery
decreased appetite
indigestion
increased fluid intake and output