I am unaware of what i'm dealing with here.

Patient

Q: I am sure that I am allergic to marijuana, every time I smoke it I get rhinitis like symptoms; nasal congestion, runny nose, blocked sinuses and my nostrils become inflamed and swollen, this allergic reaction has only started in the winter however, in the summer I use to smoke marijuana and it did not have these effects. Does this mean I will become un-allerigc to it in the summer again or have I developed an allergy to it? If I have developed an allergy what can I do for treatment ?

Symptoms:  Rhinitis like symptoms: nasal congestion, runny nose, blocked sinuses and inflamed nostrils(red)
Doctor