I am very anxious and am getting terrible grades in

Patient : I am very anxious and am getting terrible grades in school due to my lack of focus.
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. Fall in grades and lack of concentra tion is a common problem, which can be overcome with motivation. However, sometimes pathological problems like anemia can also cause similar problems. I will advise you to get a blood test done and also take a multivitamin-multimineral supplement like Neurobion Forte. Hope this was helpful, Regards