I am very sick and in pain, and need to know if it is urgent enough for me to see a Doctor

Q: Hi! I'm contacting you concerning a sore throat, incessant cough, slightly bloody mucus (both from nose and throat), severe body aches, swollen lymph nodes in neck, clogged and painful ears (I can barely hear) and loss of voice.
I didn't mention 'vomiting' above because I only vomited once, right at the beginning of all of my other symptoms. I rarely get sick, and it usually goes away quickly but I can't seem to get rid of this, whatever it is. My fiance had the exact same symptoms but they only lasted for 3 days in him, then his ears, nose and throat cleared up.
I cannot afford to see a Doctor and I have no health insurance, but I need to know from a Doctor's point of view if this is serious enough for me to have a Doctor visit anyway, and go in debt for it.
When I say I'm having 'body aches' I mean that I can't move without pain in my lower back, pain in the back of my neck, and pain in my chest. It's the worst in my back.
Can you give me your opinion on what this may be, and if it is urgent enough that I splurge on a Doctor visit? Thank you so much!