I am very skinny, practically underweight but I have this

Patient : I am very skinny, practically underweight but I have this little bulge in my lower belly that I'm not sure is fat or bloating. It's soft to the touch and I can tug at it a little. Iv been constipated on and off and it seems to go away after that is relieved. Can bloating be soft or it it always hard and hollow? Thank you
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Bloating can be soft. If there is large fecal matter accumulated in the intestine, it m ay seem hard. A small amount of fat accumulation below the belly button is common in females and is due to the influence of the female hormone estrogen. It becomes more evident in skinny women. Drink plenty of water and have a high fiber diet to deal with constipation. Exercise at least for half an hour a day and drink warm water before bedtime. Hope this helped. Regards