Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I am very very much stressed out because I think my girl friend (25) might be pregnant.

I am very very much stressed out because I think my girl friend (25) might be pregnant.

Patient: Hi Doctor,I am very very much stressed out because I think my girl friend (25) might be pregnant. I’m not sure. She is still virgin, I just touched or rubbed her vagina for 3 minutes after adjusting my penis while making out. I’m scared there might have been some precum on my finger tips. I urinated 9 hours before the event and didn’t ejaculate. I remember wiping my precum from belly with my tee shirt using finger and thats all the chances of precum and my finger contact with it. Tee shirt got damped and damped my finger but not sure if it was dry enough after a few minutes and then i rubbed her vagina. Please help me its been 2 days and I cant eat or sleep because of tension. I hope she is not pregnant.

Symptoms: Precum and fingering, virgin

Doctor: Thank you for your question. The risk of impregnation from this encounter is very low. We do not believe you should be i n distress about impregnating your partner in this method. Although pre-ejaculatory fluid can contain sperm, and can cause pregnancy you did not have unprotected sexual intercourse. We recommend that you remain calm, and await to see if she has her monthly menstrual period. If she is late we recommend that she see her doctor to conduct a pregnancy test.Thank you for choosing AskTheDoctor.com