Ask The Doctor > Pending > I am very worried about my husband. i

I am very worried about my husband. i

Patient: Hi Doctor,I am very worried about my husband. i recently got married and i have found that my husband suffers from erectile dysfunction. he doenot want to do sex although we r recently married. he also has very voilent temper and starts abusing. He doesnot posses a strong personality and was a very much controlled child. Please let me know the cure for all this. how can i help him or maintain my relation with him. There r no good interpersonal relationship forming within us due to all these reasons and he gets frustarted very fast. Please help. He is not sharing this frenkly with me and i had always expressed my desire for sex before marriage to him. I am also frustrated now as he is not interested in sex and nor able to satisfy me.

Doctor: