I am wondering if I have an ectopic pregnancy?

Patient : I am wondering if I have an ectopic pregnancy? Last night some pain started on my right pubic side and today it is more all over my lower stomach area and back. I should be starting my period in the next couple days but this feels a little different than normal cramps. My periods have been irregular that last couple months but I have had no other signs of pregnancy besides that.
Symptoms:  Intermittent mild lower stomach pain (so low almost the pubic area) and back pain. No other symptoms.