I am worried about my Pregnancy?

Patient : Last month my cycle was of 26 days.I came in menses on 10 june and off on 15 june.My husband and I had unprotected mating on 19 june.I am worried whether I am pregnant?
Doctor :   I understand how worried you are about pregnancy. Having unprotected sex 10 days from your menses certainly puts you in a low risk for pregnancy. In that day your egg is almost mature and ready to be fertilized, now since your cycles are less than 28 days this could increase even more the chances for pregnancy. If your menses don’t show in your due date, a home pregnancy test might be needed and depending on the results, if positive you might want to confirm it with a blood pregnancy test.