I am worried for my well being as an overweight

Q: I am worried for my well being as an overweight person with terrible eating habits. About two months ago, I had to have surgery to sew my stomach due to a small tear that suddenly appeared after weeks of particularly extreme overeating. It was a small tear, but still enough to make me overthink the way I eat. I was wondering, are there any easy and quick methods to change my eating habits into healthier ones?

Symptoms:  After eating I tend to feel bloated, fatigued, out of energy and unable to think straight. Often times I also feel regret and guilt for having eaten so much unhealthy foods. With this, frustration and stress begins to kick in as well.