Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I am worried i might have an STD I has

I am worried i might have an STD I has

Patient: I am worried i might have an STD. I has a Hand Job performed on me. No Penetration or direct contact other than Hand. I have no discharge but I have a mild ache in my testicles and a slight discomfort on the underside of the penis. I have no other contact besides muss wife. Am I at Risk? Should I get Tested? The Symptoms Sound like chlamydia.

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion,If you have just received a hand job and no penetration or ora l sex then the chances of std transmission is minimal. The pain in testicles and discomfort over the underside of the penis is due to stretching of cremasteric muscles and local friction abrasion underneath the penis which is causing the discomfort. If there is no urgency or burning in micturition involved then there is unlikely of any std transmission. You may apply cold compresses locally for 15 min each with a gap of 2 hrs and the discomfort shall be relieved.I hope i have answered your query in detail,Wishing you good health,Regards