I am 9weeks and 6days today. Could I have gotten pregnant before my last period on 3/20?

Patient

Q: I had sex 3/17 and started my period 3/20 that only lasted 3 days. I also had sex 4/3 which caused me to need to take a morning after pill the very next morning. I also took a test that was negative before taking the pill. I was due to get my next period 4/17 which didnt come, I am 9weeks and 6days today. Could I have gotten pregnant before my last period on 3/20??

Doctor

A:   Thank you for your query.
It shows that you have conceived after your menstrual cycle on the 20th of March 2014. It may be as a result of the sexual intercourse you had on the 3rd April 2014 & the morning after pill for some reason did not be effective in preventing the pregnancy.
Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.

Patient: The plan B is 95% affective if taken within 24hrs. I also used the conception calutator but the dates just didn't add up. Thanks anyway.