I’m pretty sure I have adrenal fatigue could you h

Patient : I’m pretty sure I have adrenal fatigue... could you help me out?
Symptoms:  Background information - 15 year old girl, suffered from PTSD, working through GAD, Social Phobia (clinical), mild panic disorder and anorexia. With my anorexia, starved myself from ages 12 to 14; I have had a full two years of refeed (3000+ cal, it was bad) and am now eating around 1700 - 2200 with regular exercise (5-6 hours on average) since early June. I have been trying to eat less to get to a lower BMI. Not overweight, but uncomfortable. I don’t think my diet changes make a distinct correlation as I’ve only begun feeling this physically ill in October. Struggle with severe insomnia.

Muscle recovery after exercise is relatively slow, quality of sleep is poor, have difficulty managing stress levels (even with my current lifestyle, in which I’m at home the majority of the time), and I just feel.. off. My energy levels are depleting quickly and it’s not only worrying but frustrating; I want to get things done in life.