I and a virgin I'm 16 and have these white bumps on my testicles.

Patient

Q: I and a virgen I'm 16 and have these white bumbs on my testicles and I really dident know they where there until I saw at my hairs white bumbs its just when ever I masterbate after words it my balls itch and I am curious Why I keep thinking it could be ingrown hairs but I also have a big white numb at the tip Of my head please help

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to ATD.

Your description is not clear enough for us to arrive at a likely diagnosis. White spots on the testicles may be Fordyce spots that are harmless. However, the bumps on testicles or penis should be examined by a doctor to determine their exact nature. Penile spots are not usually a sign of anything very serious. But sometimes it’s good idea to show the spots to your GP or (better) to a Doctor at a genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinic. Please bear in mind that most spots that you might find there are likely to be completely harmless. It’s understandable that men can be very concerned if they notice penile spots. They’re frequently worried that they may have some form of cancer. In fact, spots are almost never a sign of cancer of the penis. You could go to your GP, or else get a confidential opinion from your local genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinic, often now called a 'sexual health clinic'. The consultants there are the real experts in disorders of the sex organs. Please, don't feel embarrassed about going to see them because they're used to this type of problem.

I hope this helps you.