I and my girlfriend had sex for two days without

Patient : I and my girlfriend had sex for two days without using a condom.,... Few hours after having sex on day 2,.. She took a postinor 1 pill. And as at this time, .. She fears she has already ovulated. Please what are her chances of getting pregnant.... We really dont want that.
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. The dictum is that emergency contraception pill should be taken within 72 hours of unprotected intercourse. Even if ovulation occurred at this stage, due to the pill, pregnancy is not possible as it changes the mucus layer completely preventing the semen from fertilizing creating an extremely unfavorable environment. So, please do not worry. Hope this was helpful, Regards.