Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I applied elocom cream to my irritated spots on my

I applied elocom cream to my irritated spots on my

Patient: I applied elocom cream to my irritated spots on my face, and now i’ve seen that it has bleached/lightened the areas i have used it on. Really need advice on what to do

Doctor: Hello thanks for your health query on ATD.The Elocom is a mid-potency steroid having few side effects. If you use it for long time without supervision of a dermatologist side effects are bound to happen. The one you are sufferings is a known side effect of Elocom. Please stop the cream immediately & consult your dermatologist.Hope my advice will help you