I asked a question yesterday and got a detailed answer

Patient

Q: I asked a question yesterday and got a detailed answer. This is a follow-up question. I had some blood on my pant today. It is not as much as my period is normally. My period I think is due tomorrow. Just wondering if it's implantation bleeding?

Doctor

Implantation bleeding generally occurs a week before the expected cycles. It is pinkish in color and only a few drops, lasting hardly beyond a few hours.Since you have experienced the bleeding just a day before the menstrual cycle, it is a menstrual bleeding and unlikely to be an implantation bleeding. Wait for the cycles to get heavier by the day.

Hope this helped.