I banged mt head on a low ceiling about 2

Patient: I banged mt head on a low ceiling about 2 hours ago – i am quite a paranoid person and i am worried about it

Doctor: HelloThanks for posting your query at ATDMost of the head injuries are minor and don’t require any further evaluat ion. Kindly answer these questions for better evaluation of your condition.Are you experiencing or have experienced any of these symptoms after injuryVomiting, bleeding from nose or ears, discharge of clear liquid from ear, loss of consciousness, loss of and seizures?Your age group?Do you regularly take any medication for chronic disease?Any episode of convulsion in past or you being on anti convulsive medication?Do you consume alcohol? If yes, then how often and the quantity?Kindly follow up with answers to these questions. Looking forward to your reply.Regards